This is an unsupervised park.Skate at your own risk.
- Using the skate park may expose the user to serious injury including broken bones, paralysis or death.Protective equipment should be worn at all times.Use of the following equipment is strongly recommended:Helmets, Pads (Elbow, Knee and Hip), and Wrist Guards.
- Modifications to the skating surfaces or elements are strictly prohibited.
- Skating elements may not be moved from their original positions.
- Consumption of food or drink is not permitted on any skating surface or equipment.
- Alcohol, drugs, tobacco products and glass containers are not permitted.
- Skateboards and skates Only!Bicycles are prohibited.
- All skaters under the age of 10 must be supervised by an adult while using the park.
- Pets are not permitted at this facility.
- Vandalism or abuse of the skating elements may result in the removal of all features.