Gabe Nesbitt Skate Park
The skate park has elements for all skill levels, including three bowls, street elements, more than 30,000 square feet of concrete and shaded seating for spectators.
- Loitering in the park outside of open hours is prohibited. Skatepark will close if wet or raining.
- This park is designed for skateboards, scooters and inline skates only. Bicycles and motorized vehicles are not allowed.
- No personal ramps or rails are allowed.
- Safety equipment is highly recommended, including helmets, kneepads, elbow pads, wrist guards, and proper shoes.
- Adult supervision for skaters younger than 10 years old. Use at your own risk. Know your abilities and skate within them. Be mindful of others.
- The use of wax is not allowed.
- Only one person per skateboard.
- Abide by the flow in open areas. Only one person on a (bowl) at a time.
- Alcohol, tobacco products and illegal substances are not allowed.
- Dispose of all trash properly. Please keep all food, drinks and glass out of the skating area.
- Help keep your skatepark clean by using the trash cans.
- Competitive or demonstration events are not allowed without prior approval of the McKinney Parks, Recreation and Open Space Department.
- Graffiti, tagging, littering, stickers or other items are not allowed in the skate park. Graffiti/vandalism of the skate park will result in a minimum 48 hour facility closure.
- This facility is used by both experienced and inexperienced skaters. Serious injury may result from being hit by a skateboard, falling or colliding. The City does not assume responsibility for injuries—Skating is at your own risk
- Infractions of the above rules may result in loss of skating privileges.
Gabe Nesbitt Skate Park is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media